After being here on earth these last 41 years and learning, knowing the things I know now; I have a lot that I would tell me childhood self. Woooo, I have a lot to tell myself.
- You can’t trust everyone, even those who are close to you.
- Life will not be unicorns and butterflies.
- Adulting sucks.
- Coffee will not make you black or stunt your growth. (Something my grandfather would always tell us, I use to be scared to drink coffee).
- Family will not be there for you like they should.
- Getting a higher education will put you in debt, choose wisely.
- If you’re serious about not being married and having kids, stick to your guns!
- Church and Christians are not what they appear to be.
- Traveling is the ish, choose your job and future wisely.
- Do ALL YOUR HOMEWORK and shot for that 4.0, it will open a lot of doors for you.
- Social Media will be the devil, don’t fall into the trap.
- Band-Aids don’t fix everything.
- You will have a lot of associates in life, everyone can not be called FRIEND!
- Life is going to be HARD, where a hard hat at all times.
- It’s okay to be who you are, not everyone will like it.
I could go on but I think these 15 is good enough!!